Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life thru a different set of eyes


Ode to my master
When you are happy, I am happy.
When you are sad, I am sad.
Where you go, I want to go.
What you eat, I want to eat.
Where you sit, I want to sit.
Where you lay, I want to lay.
I am your friend, unconditionally.
I am your dog, and you are my master.
When you need some exercise, then I am there to play ball or "fox".
When you need to get up in the morning, I am there to stand on your hair and wash your face.
When you need compassion, comfort, and caring, I am there to lick the tears away.
When you need a towel, I am there.
When you need your plate cleaned, I quickly volunteer.
When you are hounded by rodents, I'll show you no fear.
I'll be there to dance at the best times in your life.
I'll be there to cry on during the worst times in your life.
For you are mine, and I am yours.
Love always,
the dog



No comments: